Remodeling your home is a very personal endeavor. Whether it’s something as minor as changing plumbing or lighting fixtures or, as major as tearing out everything in the bathroom or kitchen and starting over, you want someone to help you that cares as much as you do. You can rely on Gronholm Remodeling to help you realize your dreams because I care a great deal about the quality of the results and making you a happy customer.
Chances are you were referred by one of my customers (most of my jobs come to me that way). If not, I’ll tell you a little bit about myself (the owner).
I’ve lived in Portland since 1967 and in Oregon all my life (born in Tillamook). My wife, Carmen, and I have raised two great kids, one daughter & one son, and have lived in the same house since 1993. My daughter, Jenny, earned her Masters in Teaching from Concordia University and is teaching in the Vancouver school district. My son, Bryan, graduated from Pacific University, and is currently working for a medical supply company.
Why am I sharing this with you? It’s so you will know me as a regular guy, that I have been part of the community for a long time and, hopefully, someone you will choose to help you with your project.
Also, if you weren’t referred to me, I have many references I can share with you.
I have done just about everything regarding home remodeling and improvement. I have completely demoed kitchens and bathrooms to the studs and rebuilt including the sheet rock, flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing and electrical. I’ve taken down walls & I’ve built walls. I do carpentry, trim & finish work, crown molding and painting.
I enjoy and appreciate both big & small projects and am also available for handyman tasks. There is very little that I am unable to do.
Please feel free to call me anytime at 503-750-4623 if you have questions or would like to set up an appointment for a FREE estimate and/or consultation. Or, if you prefer, you can email me at Steve@GronholmRemodeling.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
One thing that is important for you to know is that Gronholm Remodeling is a one-man operation. Why is this important to you? I have outlined the pluses and minuses below.
- I do all the work. The person you hire to do the job is the one who shows up at your door. You don’t have a crew of strangers running around your house. It’s just me and I’m very easy to get along with.
- Quality control. This is probably more for my peace of mind but you benefit as well. I’m pretty picky about doing a good job and if I do the work then, it’s done like you and I want it to be done.
- Dependability. I show up at the time we’ve agreed on.
- Communication. You talk directly to the person doing the work (me). You are assured that your vision of how you want the project turning out is how it turns out.
- Project changes. Many of my customers have a general idea of how they want the project to look upon completion but appreciate my flexibility. If/When you change your mind about certain aspects of the project, I’m very good at accommodating those changes. Please understand, my one and only goal is to make you a happy customer. If you decide to change something around from what you first thought you wanted then…let’s change it! Happy customers = Referrals = More customers. That is what keeps me in business.
- No Interruptions. When I start a project I stay on it until it’s completed. I don’t work a few days then, disappear. Then show up again a couple of weeks later for a couple of days then, disappear again. Once I start, you’ll see me everyday until the job is done.
- Bigger projects take longer. I’m only one person. I work hard and work long hours but it is not possible for me to get as much work done in a given amount of time as a crew might. If it’s more important for you to get the job done quicker then I may not be your best choice. If being happy with the end product is most important then, please give me a call.